Find the project
- We source the project for your company. The suitability will be based on the number of staff, location and budget.
- We will also try to accommodate any special interest or association the company may have with a particular charity, a neighbourhood service, sporting or educational interests for example.
Manage The Project
- We manage all aspects of the project and all parties involved in making it a memorable and successful day.
- This involves communicating with the charity/beneficiary to establish their needs, and build the project plan.
- We can provide content for internal email or printed communication to link in staff
with their forthcoming Difference Day.
- Employ professional tradesmen and create a detailed work plan for the staff on the day.
- We also manage media coverage of the event if appropriate.
On Difference Day
- On the day, we arrange everything, transport, food, materials and any specialist equipment that is required, all the company have to do is turn up!
- We have teams arranged and allocated to certain activities, materials and protective clothing ready and professional trades people on hand to give instruction.
- Throughout the day the staff have the opportunity to work with their colleagues in a unique setting towards a common goal,to complete the project. In some instances they will work directly with the beneficiaries.
- At the end of the day we usually organise a handing over or thank you ceremony from the beneficiaries. This is when your company get to leave your legacy and enjoy the gift of giving!
- As a reminder of the difference you made, we can arrange to have the day filmed by our production crew.
Tell us your budget and we’ll find the project!
- The client covers all costs incurred on the day, ie. Materials, trade professional’s fees, transport, equipment hire etc. The costs are approved with the client in advance.
- Our only charge is a management fee which depends on the time involved in preparing and managing the project.